- Complex physical disability care (including support for learning disabilities)
- Respite care
- End of life care
- Suffer from physical or learning disabilities
- Recently discharged from hospital and require significant care needs and monitoring
- Residents of hospital wards such as ICU or high dependency units facing a long-term recovery process
- Have degenerative conditions and require on-going care
Our overall goal is to provide quality care to the community of service users. Our means to achieve this is by ensuring a high quality of individualised and reliable responsive care.